21.2.09

Magistrates - Make this work


"To... To Me? Me? Oh euh... I don't know, I... Well, there is some whisky, whisky with coca, and euh... vodka? vodka apples, if you want... And euh... Bears? Do you want a bear? I ? I don't know this bear, I euh... I: french, you know. You from here? You are from here... you? Yes? I am a friend of Marie, do you know Marie? M A R I E? She is here, at the university euh... Er... Erasmous? Yeah yeah, erasmous here. And I'm a friend of Marie, in France, so... I come, and I euh... I visiting, the town, the city, you know...... Because me I am Benjamin. Ben-Ja-Min. JA. Yeah yeah. Benjamin from France. And euh... Yes? un bire??? Oh, the bieres, yes euh... ok euh... this one? Yes? So euh... for you! What? Thank you? Oh yeah, thank you. Enfin de rien, it's euh... it's nothing, it's... ok. And euh... Because euh... Because you like the bear? The bears to drink? Because you know me I prefer the wine, you know, red wine, white wine... Monbazillac... You understand Monbazillac?! Ok ok. And euh... But here, tonight, no wine, because english people don't drink a lot of wine. In France it's different, everybody loves the wine, because it's euh... it's cultural... cultural? Yeah yeah, so everybody drunk wine and the young people too. Very very young people in France that... you know... that glou-glou. And euh... Yes? Yes yes, no problem, no problem, no it's ok, the backroom no problem euh... ok, so... ok. The bassroom? Yes, I understand. I understand. So ... yes so good euh... Good evening. De... what? ah you, you good evening me ok, excuse me I... Yes... Ba... Encantado too! Yes, tchao! Tchao! Ouais tchao ouais, ouais. Connasse."